(1) Bates, D. W., & Singh, H. (2018). Two decades since To Err is Human: An assessment of progress and emerging priorities in patient safety. Health Affairs, 37(11), 1736-1743.
(2) He, D., & Yu, H. (2016). Hospital non-price competition under the Global Budget Payment and Prospective Payment Systems. Health economics review, 6(1), 7.
(3) Bates, D. W., Saria, S., Ohno-Machado, L., Shah, A., & Escobar, G. (2014). Big data in health care: using analytics to identify and manage high-risk and high-cost patients. Health Affairs, 33(7), 1123-1131.
(4) Laver et al., 2017
(5) Hoffman, H. G., Patterson, D. R., Carrougher, G. J., & Sharar, S. R. (2001). Effectiveness of virtual reality-based pain control with multiple treatments. The Clinical journal of pain, 17(3), 229-235.
(6) Laver, K. E., Lange, B., George, S., Deutsch, J. E., Saposnik, G., & Crotty, M. (2017). Virtual reality for stroke rehabilitation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, (11).
(1) Maples-Keller, J. L., Bunnell, B. E., Kim, S. J., & Rothbaum, B. O. (2017). The use of virtual reality technology in the treatment of anxiety and other psychiatric disorders. Harvard review of psychiatry, 25(3), 103-113.
(1) Rizzo, A. A., Shilling, R., & Forbell, E. (2016). Clinical virtual reality tools to advance the prevention, assessment, and treatment of PTSD. European journal of psychotraumatology, 7(1), 1414560.
(2) Drapkin, Z. A., Lindgren, B. W., & Gupta, A. (2020). The use of virtual reality to improve suturing skills in urology residents. Urology, 138, 56-61.
(1) Pantano, E., & Servidio, R. (2012). Modeling innovative points of sale through virtual and immersive technologies. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 19(3), 279-286.
(2) Slater, M., & Wilbur, S. (1997). A Framework for Immersive Virtual Environments (FIVE): Speculations on the Role of Presence in Virtual Environments. Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments, 6(6), 603-616.
(3) Ryu, J. H., Park, S. J., Park, J. W., Kim, J. W., Yoo, H. J., Kim, T. W., ... & Jeon, H. J. (2017). Randomized clinical trial of immersive virtual reality tour of the operating theatre in children before anaesthesia. British Journal of Surgery, 104(12), 1628-1633.
(4) Gold, J. I., & Mahrer, N. E. (2018). Is Virtual Reality Ready for Prime Time in the Medical Space? A Randomized Control Trial of Pediatric Virtual Reality for Acute Procedural Pain Management. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 43(3), 266-275.
(1) Vaughan, N., Dubey, V. N., Wainwright, T. W., & Middleton, R. G. (2016). A review of virtual reality based training simulators for orthopaedic surgery. Medical Engineering & Physics, 38(2), 59–71.
(2) Economides, M., et al. (2018). Augmented reality in the surgery of cerebral aneurysms: a technical report. World Neurosurgery, 120, e1078-e1083.
(3) Laschinger, H. K. S., & Fida, R. (2014).
(1) Yang, J. H., Wu, U. I., & Tai, H. M. (2019). Effectiveness of an ultraviolet-C disinfection system for reduction of healthcare-associated pathogens. Journal of Microbiology, Immunology, and Infection, 52(3), 487-493.
(2) Dorsey, E. R., & Topol, E. J. (2016). State of Telehealth. New England Journal of Medicine, 375(2), 154-161.
(3) Rentschler, M. E., Platt, S. R., & Berg, K. A. (2007). Surgical robotics: The early chronicles: A personal historical perspective. The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery, 3(1), 2-8.